NEW! Waterfront dining at Acqua
Acqua has reopened on Niagara Street
Acqua Restaurant, located at 2192 Niagara Street, is the new waterfront dining destination featuring outdoor patios and a large indoor dining room–both with spectacular views of the Upper Niagara River. Formerly William K's located at the Erie Basin Marina, Acqua is the place to be for dinner, weekend brunch, or happy hour!
Chef Seth has created a brand new menu starring an array of appetizers large enough to share, pizzas, sandwiches, seafood entrees, steaks, and chops.
Acqua is also offering Happy Hour Daily from 4 to 5:30 p.m. featuring special drink prices, half-price pizzas, $2 oysters, and an array of small plates offered at a small price.
“We’re so excited to be open again at Acqua,” says owner Molly Koessler. “We invite you to enjoy a fabulous dinner while watching spectacular sunsets and unparalleled views of the Harbour Place Marina and Niagara River.”
All safety protocols are being met:
Cleaning and sanitizing
· Surfaces sanitized between seatings
· Common areas deep cleaned daily
· Clean menu provided to every guest
· Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
· Sealed or wrapped utensils used
· Limited number of seated diners
· Distancing maintained in common areas
· Extra space between tables
· Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Personal protective equipment
· Waitstaff wear masks
· Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
Open Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday, 4–10 p.m.; Friday, 4–11 p.m.; Saturday noon–11 p.m.; and Sunday, noon–9 p.m.—Saturday and Sunday brunch lunch features the full menu plus breakfast specials.
Call 874-5400 or visit Acqua on Open Table for reservations and visit the website for more information.