BuffaloSpree.com's Recipe of the week: Escargot
1 Canned Escargot - makes 12
Beef or vegetable broth
1 soft stick of Salted french butter
Parsley ( 1 cup)
1 head of peeled Garlic
2 teaspoons of of sea salt
• Preheat oven to 350.
• Blend soft butter, garlic, parsley, salt, and pepper in blender.
• Sterilize shells in boiling broth for 30 seconds to a minute then set aside.
• Remove escargot from cans and blanch in boiling broth for 2-3 minutes and set aside.
• Put 1 escargot in each shell and fill to brim with the blended butter mix.
• Bake for 7 minutes or until butter begins to bubble.
• Serve with a side of thinly sliced baguette.