Join us for a night of warmth, food, and good company!
Hosted by and benefiting local nonprofit, Let There Be Light International!
Here’s what you can expect:
- Explore Buffalo tours of Silo City’s grain elevators
- Open bar with wine & beer
- Authentic East African hors d'oeuvres
- Silent auction with amazing local prizes
- Special guest speakers
- Music, Burundi Dancers, & more!
Let There Be Light International has helped more than 500,000 people in off-grid Africa gain access to solar energy in their homes and health clinics. A lack of light impacts safety, health, development, education, and economic outcomes. Solar lights change lives.
We’re so excited to celebrate with you!
Let There Be Light International
We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of this information. However, you should always call ahead to confirm dates, times, location, and other information.