Phase 4 meant that, finally, arts and cultural institutions could slowly open. It also means they had more time to figure out the best ways to do it. These organizations help define Western New York; it is important to support them at all times.
Here’s a brief (and incomplete) list of what was open at press time:
• Buffalo and Erie County Botanical Gardens: Open with guidelines (buffalogardens.com)
• Buffalo History Museum: Open with guidelines (buffalohistory.org)
• Buffalo Museum of Science: Open with guidelines (sciencebuff.org)
• BBuffalo Zoo: Open with guidelines (buffalozoo.org)
• Explore & More: Tours restarted with guidelines (exploreandmore.org)
• Graycliff: Private tours open to a single small household at a time (experiencegraycliff.org)
• Hallwalls Contemporary Arts Center: Gallery open with guidelines (hallwalls.org)
• Martin House Complex: Private tours by appointment and, for the first time ever, self-guided tours (martinhouse.org)
Tickets must be purchased in advance for many of these organizations. Check websites.